Dave Newsham on Twitter
- Motorbase switches to all new Ford EcoBoost engine for 2015 January 21, 2015Motorbase Performance has confirmed today that its Ford Focus ST BTCC squad will be powered by Ford's latest EcoBoost engines in 2015, making this the engine's first UK appearance in the UK's premier motor racing series.
- BTCC stars provide highs and lows at the Dubai 24hrs 2015 January 13, 2015The 10th running of the Dubai 24 hours provided an opportunity for stars of the BTCC past and present to showcase their talents in the globally talented field.
- BTCC stars light up Autosport International 2015 at the NEC January 8, 2015The opening day of Autosport International was dominated by 3 announcements from the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship with Aiden Moffat, Andy Priaulx and Andrew Jordan unveiling new cars for the 2015 season.
- British sports car makers show world class excellence at Autosport January 8, 2015In this special feature, we take a look at the Autosport International Show at the NEC in Birmingham and see the British motorsport engineering which is second to none in a highly competitive industry.
- Andrew Jordan to join 888 and MG for 2015 title challenge January 7, 2015Triple Eight Racing have announced that former BTCC champion Andrew Jordan will drive a factory-supported MG6 GT with the current manufacturer / constructor champions in the 2015 British Touring Car Championship.
- Laser Tools Racing to unveil 2015 livery at Autosport 2015 December 12, 2014The Autosport International Show 2015 in January will see Aiden Moffat pop in with a bang to unveil the new 2015 Laser Tools Racing colours.
- Sam Tordoff to join West Surrey Racing for 2015 December 11, 2014Race winner Sam Tordoff has left MG 888 and joined West Surrey Racing for the 2015 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship amid rumours that Colin Turkington may be considering a move to BMR.
- Two drivers announce their return to the BTCC for 2015 December 4, 2014Jeff Smith and Andy Wilmot have announced their return to the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship - Smith with Eurotech Racing and Wilmot with Welch Motorsport.
- Alex Martin to join the BTCC with Motorbase and Dextra Racing November 20, 2014Alex Martin will contest the 2015 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship driving a Motorbase Performance NGTC Ford Focus ST under the Dextra Racing banner.
- Rob Huff makes Macau his own after record 7th win at the circuit November 19, 2014Britain's Rob Huff took a record 7th win on the streets of Macau, wrestling his LADA Granta Sport to the top step of the podium in dramatic scenes during the final round of the 2014 FIA World Touring Car Championship.