Dave Newsham on Twitter
- Jack Goff joins Andrew Jordan at MG Triple Eight Racing February 25, 2015Reigning Constructor / Manufacturer champions MG Triple Eight Racing have announced Jack Goff to partner Andrew Jordan for their 2015 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship campaign.
- Dave Newsham and Power Maxed Racing agree 2015 deal February 23, 20152014 Jack Sears Trophy winner Dave Newsham signs for Power Maxed Racing to drive their 2015 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship Chevrolet Cruze.
- Thruxton test sees BTCC stars out in force February 18, 2015Today saw the first of two days testing for many of the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championships stars at a cold but sunny Thruxton circuit in Hampshire.
- Turkington and Plato finalise all-star BMR team for 2015! February 17, 2015Reigning BTCC champion Colin Turkington and former BTCC champion Jason Plato are to join forces at Team BMR alongside Aron Smith and Warren Scott for the 2015 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship.
- Chris Stockton sells BTC Racing to Power Maxed February 16, 2015Chris Stockton sells BTC Racing to Power Maxed (part of Automotive Brands) in order to concentrate on his growing personal commercial interests.
- Rob Collard completes a sensational WSR squad for 2015 February 14, 2015West Surrey Racing has confirmed that Rob Collard will complete its driver line-up in this year's Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship.
- Hunter Abbott confirms for 2015 as the BTCC announces huge TV deal February 12, 2015Hunter Abbott has confirmed that he will continue with Rob Austin Racing for the 2015 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship whilst Series Director Alan Gow has announced a multi-year TV deal in North America.
- Lack of news heightens the suspense in the race for BTCC drives February 2, 2015As the 2015 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship draws ever closer, the drama of who will be racing what car has added sparkle as several of the biggest names in the series have yet to confirm their plans.
- Motorbase switches to all new Ford EcoBoost engine for 2015 January 21, 2015Motorbase Performance has confirmed today that its Ford Focus ST BTCC squad will be powered by Ford's latest EcoBoost engines in 2015, making this the engine's first UK appearance in the UK's premier motor racing series.
- BTCC stars provide highs and lows at the Dubai 24hrs 2015 January 13, 2015The 10th running of the Dubai 24 hours provided an opportunity for stars of the BTCC past and present to showcase their talents in the globally talented field.