Dave Newsham on Twitter
- BTCC - Brands Hatch (Indy) Preview - WIN TICKETS! March 25, 2015The waiting is nearly over as the cars and drivers of the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship head to Brands Hatch in Kent on April 4th and 5th for the first meeting of the 2015 season.
- The Big Bash! BTCC Media Day at Donington Park March 24, 2015After a hugely entertaining and record breaking 2014 season which saw Colin Turkington and West Surrey Racing crowned champions, 2015 looks set to build further on the success of Britain's premier motor sport series.
- BTCC champions WSR to run under all-new team banner for 2015 March 23, 2015West Surrey Racing have announced a joint team sponsorship deal for the 2015 BTCC season which will see Sam Tordoff and Rob Collard piloting the all-conquering BMWs under the 'Team JCT600 with GardX' banner.
- Power Maxed Racing to provide the 'Inside Track' for 2015 March 16, 2015Following the news that Motorbase has taken a break from the British Touring Car Championship, we are pleased to welcome on board the newly restructured Power Maxed Racing as our 'Inside Track' BTCC columnists for 2015.
- Motorbase Performance to take a break from the BTCC March 16, 2015Motorbase Performance will miss the first half of the 2015 British Touring Car Championship with Team Principal David Bartrum confirming his squad's withdrawal in the best interest of his team and its partners.
- Dave Newsham and Power Maxed Racing start Rocking! March 12, 2015Today saw a first outing for Dave Newsham and the new Power Maxed Racing Chevrolet Cruze saloon at Rockingham in Northamptonshire.
- WSR out in force in an eventful day at Oulton Park March 4, 2015WSR brought all three of their cars and the fabulous trio of Andy Priaulx, Rob Collard and Sam Tordoff to Cheshire's Oulton Park for a day of testing ahead of the 2015 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship.
- Ton Ingram and Josh Cook confirm their 2015 BTCC drives March 4, 2015Speedworks Motorsport has announced the re-signing of Tom Ingram for a second consecutive year behind the wheel of their Avensis. Power Maxed Racing have welcomed Renault Clio Cup UK star Josh Cook to their team.
- BMR's fabulous four rack up the testing miles at Oulton Park March 3, 2015On a cold day at Oulton Park we had exclusive access to the BMR team as they continued the most comprehensive testing schedule of the BTCC teams with all four drivers in action at the Cheshire circuit.
- Power Maxed Racing announces 2nd car and new Team Manager March 2, 2015Together with the recent announcement of new Team Manager Martin Broadhurst, Power Maxed Racing has secured a 2nd car for the 2015 BTCC season after acquiring a second TOCA BTCC Licence (TBL) from United Autosports.