Dave Newsham on Twitter
- Team Dynamics set the pace in testing at Oulton Park March 5, 2014Today saw the second consecutive day of BTCC testing at Oulton Park as teams looked to rack up the miles ahead of the official Donington Park media day and test session on March 18th.
- British Touring Cars back on track at Oulton Park March 4, 2014In what promises to one of the busiest weeks of testing ahead of the new season, no fewer than 9 cars were in action at Oulton Park today as Jack Clarke announced his entry to the field in the 3rd Motorbase run Ford Focus.
- Chris Stockton to race under the Power Maxed banner in 2014 February 15, 2014Chris Stockton will return to the BTCC paddock in 2014 to race a Chevrolet Cruze under the Power Maxed Racing banner after his team sealed a partnership with the vehicle cleaning and additive brand.
- Tom Ingram becomes the latest talented youngster to join the BTCC February 12, 2014Tom Ingram will make his Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship debut this season after signing for Speedworks Motorsport in the proven Toyota Avensis.
- Colin Turkington joins The Magnificent 7! February 11, 2014The 2014 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship will now feature no fewer than seven champions on its grid after Colin Turkington announced his return with the eBay Motors squad.
- Aiden Moffat announces major sponsorship deal with Laser Tools February 7, 2014In a major deal for 2014 and with the option of further years available, Aiden Moffat has partnered with Laser Tools to run the Chevrolet Cruze under the banner 'Laser Tools Racing'.
- Fabrizio Giovanardi is the latest champion to return! February 6, 2014In a move which firmly confirms the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship as being THE place to race in 2014, former champion Fabrizio Giovanardi makes a welcome return with Airwaves Racing.
- BTCC grid to showcase 5 former champions for 2014! January 28, 2014In a sensational return to the British Touring Car Championship, Alain Menu will join former champions Andrew Jordan, Gordon Shedden, Jason Plato and Matt Neal in a star studded 2014 season.
- Jack Goff confirmed with RCIB Insurance Racing for 2014 January 23, 2014Jack Goff is the latest driver to be confirmed for the 2014 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship. He returns with the RCIB Insurance Racing squad to drive the Vauxhall Insignia for a second season. […]
- BTCC at Autosport International 2014 January 9, 2014The Autosport International show from the NEC in Birmingham this weekend sees the world's top motor sport drivers and cars gather for the public to see everything up close and personal with the BTCC well represented.