Dave Newsham on Twitter
- Laser Tools Racing to unveil 2015 livery at Autosport 2015 December 12, 2014The Autosport International Show 2015 in January will see Aiden Moffat pop in with a bang to unveil the new 2015 Laser Tools Racing colours.
- Sam Tordoff to join West Surry Racing for 2015 December 11, 2014Race winner Sam Tordoff has left MG 888 and joined West Surrey Racing for the 2015 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship amid rumours that Colin Turkington may be considering a move to BMR.
- Two drivers announce their return to the BTCC for 2015 December 4, 2014Jeff Smith and Andy Wilmot have announced their return to the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship - Smith with Eurotech Racing and Wilmot with Welch Motorsport.
- Alex Martin to join the BTCC with Motorbase and Dextra Racing November 20, 2014Alex Martin will contest the 2015 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship driving a Motorbase Performance NGTC Ford Focus ST under the Dextra Racing banner.
- Rob Huff makes Macau his own after record 7th win at the circuit November 19, 2014Britain's Rob Huff took a record 7th win on the streets of Macau, wrestling his LADA Granta Sport to the top step of the podium in dramatic scenes during the final round of the 2014 FIA World Touring Car Championship.
- Simon Belcher confirms he is continuing in the BTCC for 2015 November 14, 2014Simon Belcher has today confirmed that he will return to the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship for a second season in 2015 with Handy Motorsport at the wheel of the team's Toyota Avensis.
- Clio Cup champion Mike Bushell to join AmDTuning.com November 12, 2014AmDTuning.com has today confirmed that it has agreed terms with newly-crowned Renault Clio Cup champion Mike Bushell to spearhead its 2015 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship challenge.
- Win tickets to Autosport International 2015! November 10, 2014Autosport International, Europe's largest motorsport show, is taking place at the Birmingham NEC on 10-11 January 2015 and we're giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the show.
- New regulations announced to the 2015 BTCC season October 29, 2014Following the annual end of season meeting between the participating teams and TOCA a number of changes to the sporting regulations of the 2015 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship have been agreed.
- Laser Tools Racing to run a Mercedes Benz A-Class in 2015 October 23, 2014Following at successful test at Donington Park, Laser Tools Racing have confirmed that they will be running a Mercedes Benz A-Class in the 2015 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship.